Man rescued after blaze at flat

A MALE casualty was assisted to safety after a blaze in a cooking area of a first floor flat on Holton Road, Barry, on Tuesday, December 17.

Crew from Barry fire station attended the fire at 2.25am and extinguished the fire.

The fire, determined as accidental, resulted in the whole building becoming slightly smoke logged.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree