A 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW OVERLOOKING FIELDS TO THE FRONT
3 bedroom detached bungalow with garage and off road parking situated in an elevated position in a popular village location, Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The Accommodation Comprises
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 12' ( 3.84m x 3.66m )
with fitted carpet, panelled radiator, double glazed window 2 built-in wardrobes with overhead cupboards and TV aerial point.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
with parquet effect flooring, panelled radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
with fitted carpet, TV aerial point, panelled radiator and double glazed window.
Kitchen/Dining Room 15' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.83m x 3.56m )
comprising 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, work surfaces, base units, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, pine panelled ceiling, vinyl cushion flooring, 2 double glazed windows, double glazed door to the side and room dividers to the:
with double glazed window, panelled walls, 2 panelled radiators, pantry store cupboard and cooker panel,
Lounge 18' 8" x 15' 7" ( 5.69m x 4.75m )
with fitted carpet, 2 double glazed windows, double panelled radiator, TV aerial point, double sliding patio door to the Sun Terrace.
with double glazed window, suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and Creda shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled wall surround and airing Cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater.
To the front of the property is an attractive Sun Terrace with views across open countryside and gardens laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
A large driveway leads up to hard standing are with parking facilities for at least 6 vehicles and providing access to the:
Double Garage 19' 4" x 17' 1" ( 5.89m x 5.21m )
with up and over door, power, lighting, oil central heating boiler, workshop area and personal door to the side.
Steps leads up to the enclosed rear gardens where the is an attractive patio area and lawned area interspersed with shrubs. There is a outside cold water tap.
To the other side of the bungalow is a storage area and oil storage tank.
Proceed south out of Hereford on the A49, Ross Road and continue to the top of Callow Hill. Turn left signposted Kingsthorn/Little Birch. At the bus shelter turn left and continue for approximately 700 yards, turn right signposted Wrigglebrook Lane. The property is on the left hand side after about 1/4 mile.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.