"'Secret' of youthful looks in ginger gene," BBC News reports. Dutch researchers have found evidence that a gene associated with red hair – the MC1R gene – may also have an impact on how young or old a person looks for their age...
- Short bursts of intense exercise 'as good' as endurance training
- Yoga 'probably good for asthma symptoms and quality of life'
- Vitamin D, fish oil and folates may enhance antidepressants
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Large HYDRANGEA PANICULATA 'KYUSHU' - 5 ft tall Hydrangea paniculata 'Kyushu'. An almost mature specimen of this pretty white-flowering deciduous shrub - approximately 5 ft tall at it's highest point. Dug up and ready for collection. ...
- Art and crafts (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (20)
- Clothing (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (12)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Household and DIY (4)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.