"When it comes to exercise, we can generally break it down into three categories - fat burning, toning, flexibility, balance and core", says Lucy. With this in mind, let's take a look at which classes are best for each area - and what you can expect when you get there...
- Childhood before the internet
- Is gut bacteria responsible for the 'terrible twos' in toddlers?
- New discovery about how breast cancer spreads into bones
- Surviving toddler groups
- Modified herpes virus 'could combat skin cancer'
- Mum's guide to surviving half term
1. Under the sea! Take some sparkly gold coins mixed in with the shiny Dairylea and in a flash you've turned boring old cheese into treasure. And if you don't have any googly eyes to stick on the satsuma, just draw them on instead, then carefully peel the sides to make it look like crab's legs.
Buy & Sell
BT Synergy 3105 triple digital handset BT Synergy 3105 triple handset digital cordless telephone.Display unclear on 1 handset. Complete with user guide etc
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Clothing (14)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (21)
- Household and DIY (15)
- Miscellaneous (15)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
- Pets (2)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (2)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.