It's important to introduce a new pet into the household with lots of care and attention, not least in households where there are yourng children. The 'settling in' period is an important time for family and pet to get to one other, and it's vital not to overlook a few basic strategies to keep everyone safe and happy.
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
- New heart attack test shows promise for women
- Claims that 'men worsen labour pains' are unproven
Buy & Sell
girls puzzles 5 puzzles bambi, Cinderella, sparkle ponies, Tinkerbell and hello kitty a 5+
- Antiques and collectables (3)
- Art and crafts (3)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (14)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (20)
- Clothing (20)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (15)
- Health, fashion and beauty (8)
- Household and DIY (19)
- Miscellaneous (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - R GLAVES
GLAVES Ronald Robert Peacefully at the University Hospital of Wales Cardiff on January 12th Ron
Births - A DAVIES-KONDOV
DAVIES-KONDOV Congratulations Lisa and Lyubo on the birth of your beautiful daughter LARA JAYNE
Marriages - L CONNELL-GRANT
JUST MARRIED CONNELL & GRANT Congratulations LEE & CLAIRE on your recent wedding in