"Sleep deprived people are more likely to … hold 'false' memories of the past," The Daily Telegraph reports. New results suggest that lack of sleep may make more people more vulnerable to develop certain types of memory problems…
- Umami flavouring 'may help you feel fuller faster'
- Commonwealth games
- Study offers insight into genetics of schizophrenia
- Summer reading challenge
- Probiotics 'may improve blood pressure'
This is a really nice, simple, budget-busting, tuna pasta bake recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Buy & Sell
Aston Drake Porcelain Dolls 5 Aston Drake Porcelain Dolls of various size between 12 and 16 inches. All have the original boxes and certificates. Some have slight display fade but are in good general condition. ...
- Antiques and collectables (11)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (15)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (16)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (30)
- Clothing (10)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (36)
- Gardening and Outdoors (10)
- Household and DIY (23)
- Miscellaneous (26)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - H GILBERTS
GILBERTS Peacefully on 8th July at Llandough Hospital, Howard John, aged 76 years, Proprietor of
Births - L CUMMONGS
CUMMINGS Congratulations Renee & Nicky on the birth of your daughter Lacey Sophia. Lots of
Marriages - L CONNELL-GRANT
JUST MARRIED CONNELL & GRANT Congratulations LEE & CLAIRE on your recent wedding in